Sep 1, 2014, 7:30 PM EDT
But despite a strong run early, Stewart couldn’t send them home happy.
After that incident, Stewart dejectedly told his crew that they deserved a better result. But NASCAR AMERICA’S Kyle Petty and Parker Kligerman believe that Stewart handled himself well throughout a difficult weekend.
You can hear what they had to say in the clip above.
Video from NASCAR America
- F1 Friday Analysis: Is Lewis the man to beat? 0
- Hamilton tops FP2 as night falls in Singapore 0
- F1 Paddock Pass: Singapore Grand Prix (VIDEO) 0
- Alonso fastest in first practice for Singapore GP 0
- Michael Waltrip challenges Dale Jr. to go Dancing With The Stars 1
- Report: Why Mark Martin couldn’t be Danica Patrick’s driving coach 6
- IndyCar: Brasilia, Brazil race confirmed for March 8, 2015 1