Sep 1, 2014, 7:30 PM EDT
But despite a strong run early, Stewart couldn’t send them home happy.
After that incident, Stewart dejectedly told his crew that they deserved a better result. But NASCAR AMERICA’S Kyle Petty and Parker Kligerman believe that Stewart handled himself well throughout a difficult weekend.
You can hear what they had to say in the clip above.
Video from NASCAR America
- NHRA stunner: Jimmy Prock out as John Force’s crew chief 8
- Kurt Busch and Danica Patrick will swap crews at Stewart-Haas (UPDATED) 8
- Statement from Caterham provides unclear future for team’s plans (UPDATED) 3
- Dale Earnhardt Jr. featured in new concussion awareness initiative (VIDEO) 0
- NASCAR AMERICA: Jeff Gordon’s “Drive For Five” continues at Martinsville (VIDEO) 0
- NASCAR won’t penalize Ryan Newman, No. 31 team for Talladega infraction 0
- Total CEO dies in Moscow plane crash 1