Sep 1, 2014, 4:45 PM EDT
With two races to go in the regular season, Kasey Kahne finally broke through with a win last night at Atlanta to make the Chase for the Sprint Cup.
We’ll look back on all the key moments of Kahne’s clutch victory on today’s episode of NASCAR AMERICA at 5 p.m. ET on NBCSN.
If you can’t be near a TV, you can STREAM IT online and on your mobile device through NBC Sports Live Extra.
Here’s what else is on tap:
- Last night’s race also marked Tony Stewart‘s return to competition, which started off well but ended in a crash just after the halfway point. NASCAR on NBC analysts Kyle Petty and Parker Kligerman will share their thoughts on what his comeback means for the sport – and more importantly, for himself.
- We’ll also take a look at the Chase bubble following Atlanta. Kahne’s win means that one more driver will not be making the Chase this year on points alone. Who will be left out in the cold after Saturday’s regular season finale at Richmond? And has NASCAR gotten what it was hoping for when they changed the Chase format?
- A wreck in green-white-checkered stopped Kevin Harvick from converting a strong performance into a win, but his No. 4 Stewart Haas Racing pit crew also had trouble once again. Will his team’s mistakes keep Harvick from contending during this year’s Chase?
If you plan to stream, be sure to have your username and password from your cable/satellite/telco provider handy so your subscription can be verified. Once you plug those pieces of information in, you’ll have access to the stream.
Again, CLICK HERE at 5 p.m. ET to watch NBCSN’s NASCAR AMERICA.
Video from NASCAR America
- 2014 United States Grand Prix Preview 0
- Road To: Mercedes teaser – The very first Mercedes-Benz car (VIDEO) 0
- 2015 IndyCar schedule officially revealed; 17 races including 12 on NBCSN (VIDEO) 1
- Bianchi remains “critical but stable” but continues to fight, says family 2
- Has Formula 1 cracked the U.S. market in Austin? 3
- Behind the scenes: Lewis Hamilton on TODAY (VIDEO) 0
- Krista Voda to become host for NASCAR on NBC coverage next year 2