Sep 1, 2014, 4:45 PM EDT
With two races to go in the regular season, Kasey Kahne finally broke through with a win last night at Atlanta to make the Chase for the Sprint Cup.
We’ll look back on all the key moments of Kahne’s clutch victory on today’s episode of NASCAR AMERICA at 5 p.m. ET on NBCSN.
If you can’t be near a TV, you can STREAM IT online and on your mobile device through NBC Sports Live Extra.
Here’s what else is on tap:
- Last night’s race also marked Tony Stewart‘s return to competition, which started off well but ended in a crash just after the halfway point. NASCAR on NBC analysts Kyle Petty and Parker Kligerman will share their thoughts on what his comeback means for the sport – and more importantly, for himself.
- We’ll also take a look at the Chase bubble following Atlanta. Kahne’s win means that one more driver will not be making the Chase this year on points alone. Who will be left out in the cold after Saturday’s regular season finale at Richmond? And has NASCAR gotten what it was hoping for when they changed the Chase format?
- A wreck in green-white-checkered stopped Kevin Harvick from converting a strong performance into a win, but his No. 4 Stewart Haas Racing pit crew also had trouble once again. Will his team’s mistakes keep Harvick from contending during this year’s Chase?
If you plan to stream, be sure to have your username and password from your cable/satellite/telco provider handy so your subscription can be verified. Once you plug those pieces of information in, you’ll have access to the stream.
Again, CLICK HERE at 5 p.m. ET to watch NBCSN’s NASCAR AMERICA.
- WATCH LIVE: British GP Race Day on CNBC and Live Extra from 7:30am ET 0
- What to watch for: British Grand Prix (7:30am ET on CNBC and Live Extra) 0
- Hamilton storms to home pole position at British GP 3
- Hamilton closes out British GP practice fastest 0
- Rosberg fastest once again in second British GP practice 0
- Rosberg tops FP1 at Silverstone after gearbox change 0
- NHRA: Tony Pedregon hopes to keep momentum going in Norwalk 0