Sep 2, 2014, 12:17 PM EDT
Gene Haas has confirmed his new Formula One team will switch names from Haas Formula to Haas F1 Team, among a series of updates revealed Tuesday.
The team has also sent out its first official tweet regarding its planned debut in 2016:
A technical partnership with Ferrari hasn’t been officially announced, but Haas Automation was announced as a Ferrari sponsor earlier this year.
There’s still plenty of details to be ironed out from here, but these are all promising signs as the team ramps up before its entry onto the grid.
- Rosberg fastest once again in second British GP practice 0
- Rosberg tops FP1 at Silverstone after gearbox change 0
- NHRA: Tony Pedregon hopes to keep momentum going in Norwalk 0
- NHRA: New president Peter Clifford full of ideas to get drag racing back on-track 7
- Ryan Briscoe making most of filling in for James Hinchcliffe 0
- F1 Strategy Group pushing through technical revolution for 2017, other changes planned as early as Belgian GP 4
- 2015 British Grand Prix Preview 1