New Valvoline series for Do-It-Yourself car and racing projects features tips from JR Motorsports, fans
Sep 3, 2014, 7:43 PM EDT
Valvoline has had a long presence in motorsports. Teams, whole racing series and fans oftentimes swear by various Valvoline products.
For backyard mechanics and grass roots racers especially, the oil brand on Wednesday launched a new online series called #GarageHacks, which features a number of DIY experts and tips, including one from the Dale Earnhardt Jr.-owned JR Motorsports (see attached image).
The fully gallery of hacks and DIY tips can be found by clicking here.
But the series isn’t just offering tips, it’s also inviting fans and amateur DIY’s to submit their best hacks via Twitter (@Valvoline) and Instagram as well as on Facebook, using the #GarageHacks hashtag.
There’s also a bonus for some of the best tips: each week this month, Valvoline will select the best hack from fans and reward a winner with a $500 gift card.
Follow me @JerryBonkowski
Video from NASCAR America
- 2014 United States Grand Prix Preview 0
- Road To: Mercedes teaser – The very first Mercedes-Benz car (VIDEO) 0
- 2015 IndyCar schedule officially revealed; 17 races including 12 on NBCSN (VIDEO) 1
- Bianchi remains “critical but stable” but continues to fight, says family 2
- Has Formula 1 cracked the U.S. market in Austin? 3
- Behind the scenes: Lewis Hamilton on TODAY (VIDEO) 0
- Krista Voda to become host for NASCAR on NBC coverage next year 2