New Valvoline series for Do-It-Yourself car and racing projects features tips from JR Motorsports, fans
Sep 3, 2014, 7:43 PM EST
Valvoline has had a long presence in motorsports. Teams, whole racing series and fans oftentimes swear by various Valvoline products.
For backyard mechanics and grass roots racers especially, the oil brand on Wednesday launched a new online series called #GarageHacks, which features a number of DIY experts and tips, including one from the Dale Earnhardt Jr.-owned JR Motorsports (see attached image).
The fully gallery of hacks and DIY tips can be found by clicking here.
But the series isn’t just offering tips, it’s also inviting fans and amateur DIY’s to submit their best hacks via Twitter (@Valvoline) and Instagram as well as on Facebook, using the #GarageHacks hashtag.
There’s also a bonus for some of the best tips: each week this month, Valvoline will select the best hack from fans and reward a winner with a $500 gift card.
Follow me @JerryBonkowski
Video from NASCAR America
- Weekend wrap: Lewis Hamilton back on top of the F1 mountain 0
- Maurizio Arrivabene replaces Marco Mattiacci as Ferrari team principal 3
- Abu Dhabi GP Paddock Notebook – Sunday 0
- Hamilton calls second title victory “the greatest day of my life” 3
- Hamilton clinches second F1 world title by winning Abu Dhabi GP 10
- The Final Showdown: Hamilton and Rosberg prepare for one final battle in Abu Dhabi 0
- Vettel and Ricciardo to start Abu Dhabi GP from pit lane 0