Sep 3, 2014, 5:00 PM EST
Sam Schmidt and the SAM Project will be featured in a commercial Thursday, Sept. 4 during the NFL’s first regular-season game broadcast on NBC. Coverage of the Seattle Seahawks vs. the Green Bay Packers begins at 7:30 p.m. ET and concludes at 11:30 p.m.
The SAM Project commercial will air again during most NFL games within the next 10 days, and hundreds of times before the end of the year on Charter Network stations. Check local listings for NBC channels.
For a sneak peak of the SAM Project commercial to be aired during NFL broadcasts, watch the video below:
My MotorSportsTalk colleague Chris Estrada expanded on this back in May.
Video from NASCAR America
- Ferrari chairman expects another tough season in 2015 0
- Carl Edwards: “I plan on winning 10 races and the championship” 3
- NASCAR: Dale Jr. expects even more performance in 2015 1
- UPDATED — Highway to Hell(cat): Owner wrecks 707-hp Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat one hour after buying it 53
- John Force like you’ve never seen him: ‘Papa John’ the grandfather (video) 0
- Michael Schumacher’s son, Mick Jr., has ‘secret’ F4 test 3
- Report: The Sprint Experience will not return in 2015 4