Sep 3, 2014, 5:00 PM EDT
Sam Schmidt and the SAM Project will be featured in a commercial Thursday, Sept. 4 during the NFL’s first regular-season game broadcast on NBC. Coverage of the Seattle Seahawks vs. the Green Bay Packers begins at 7:30 p.m. ET and concludes at 11:30 p.m.
The SAM Project commercial will air again during most NFL games within the next 10 days, and hundreds of times before the end of the year on Charter Network stations. Check local listings for NBC channels.
For a sneak peak of the SAM Project commercial to be aired during NFL broadcasts, watch the video below:
My MotorSportsTalk colleague Chris Estrada expanded on this back in May.
Video from NASCAR America
- Hamilton tops FP2 as night falls in Singapore 0
- F1 Paddock Pass: Singapore Grand Prix (VIDEO) 0
- Alonso fastest in first practice for Singapore GP 0
- Michael Waltrip challenges Dale Jr. to go Dancing With The Stars 1
- Report: Why Mark Martin couldn’t be Danica Patrick’s driving coach 5
- IndyCar: Brasilia, Brazil race confirmed for March 8, 2015 1
- F1’s Modern Wonder: Under the lights, Singapore shines brightly 0