Sep 3, 2014, 5:00 PM EDT
Sam Schmidt and the SAM Project will be featured in a commercial Thursday, Sept. 4 during the NFL’s first regular-season game broadcast on NBC. Coverage of the Seattle Seahawks vs. the Green Bay Packers begins at 7:30 p.m. ET and concludes at 11:30 p.m.
The SAM Project commercial will air again during most NFL games within the next 10 days, and hundreds of times before the end of the year on Charter Network stations. Check local listings for NBC channels.
For a sneak peak of the SAM Project commercial to be aired during NFL broadcasts, watch the video below:
My MotorSportsTalk colleague Chris Estrada expanded on this back in May.
Video from NASCAR America
- Jimmie Johnson: ‘That day is out there’ when he’ll split with crew chief Chad Knaus 1
- Jeff Gordon would love to return to Saturday Night Live — and wants to bring Ricky Funck with him (video) 0
- 2-for-1: Jamie McMurray wins Martinsville pole, sets track record 0
- Caterham given dispensation to miss Austin and Brazil 3
- Caterham the latest team to fall foul of the Leafield ‘curse’ 1
- Administrator takes over running of Caterham F1 Team 1
- Remembering the Hendrick Motorsports airplane tragedy: 10 years later, it still seems like just yesterday 5