Sep 3, 2014, 5:00 PM EST
Sam Schmidt and the SAM Project will be featured in a commercial Thursday, Sept. 4 during the NFL’s first regular-season game broadcast on NBC. Coverage of the Seattle Seahawks vs. the Green Bay Packers begins at 7:30 p.m. ET and concludes at 11:30 p.m.
The SAM Project commercial will air again during most NFL games within the next 10 days, and hundreds of times before the end of the year on Charter Network stations. Check local listings for NBC channels.
For a sneak peak of the SAM Project commercial to be aired during NFL broadcasts, watch the video below:
My MotorSportsTalk colleague Chris Estrada expanded on this back in May.
- Toro Rosso reveals STR10 ahead of Jerez test 0
- Long: Journey for Wendell Scott’s family ends with a kiss (VIDEO) 0
- Elliott, Lorenzen, White, Scott, and Weatherly enter NASCAR Hall of Fame (VIDEO) 0
- NASCAR Media Tour Content Recap: All posts, one place 0
- Gridiron Challenge: NASCAR drivers take football stars for a spin (VIDEO) 1
- Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony headlines 6.5 hours of NASCAR on NBCSN 0
- Ferrari reveals SF15-T for 2015 Formula 1 season 5