Sep 3, 2014, 5:00 PM EDT
Sam Schmidt and the SAM Project will be featured in a commercial Thursday, Sept. 4 during the NFL’s first regular-season game broadcast on NBC. Coverage of the Seattle Seahawks vs. the Green Bay Packers begins at 7:30 p.m. ET and concludes at 11:30 p.m.
The SAM Project commercial will air again during most NFL games within the next 10 days, and hundreds of times before the end of the year on Charter Network stations. Check local listings for NBC channels.
For a sneak peak of the SAM Project commercial to be aired during NFL broadcasts, watch the video below:
My MotorSportsTalk colleague Chris Estrada expanded on this back in May.
Video from NASCAR America
- NASCAR AMERICA: Jeff Gordon, 24 team make statement at Dover (VIDEO) 0
- Weekend wrap-up: Was first Chase elimination race an exciting one? 0
- Tony Stewart speaks, cites overwhelming support in the search of return to normalcy 14
- Simon Pagenaud confirmed at Team Penske in fourth IndyCar 3
- Jeff Gordon advances to next round of Chase with first Dover victory since 2001 5
- Open letter from Kevin Ward Jr.’s aunt questions Tony Stewart, evidence of marijuana in nephew’s system 47
- Kyle Busch outduels Joey Logano for Nationwide win in Dover 2