Sep 4, 2014, 4:15 PM EDT
We still have one race to go in the regular season, but the No. 22 pit crew team for Joey Logano in the Sprint Cup Series is already preparing for the upcoming Chase for the Sprint Cup.
But the pit crew is, shall we say, just a wee bit too exuberant, as pit crew boss Trent Cherry shows us in the latest edition of the Penske Files.
Check out the video below.
Follow me @JerryBonkowski
Video from NASCAR America
- 2-for-1: Jamie McMurray wins Martinsville pole, sets track record 0
- Caterham given dispensation to miss Austin and Brazil 2
- Caterham the latest team to fall foul of the Leafield ‘curse’ 1
- Administrator takes over running of Caterham F1 Team 1
- Remembering the Hendrick Motorsports airplane tragedy: 10 years later, it still seems like just yesterday 3
- Talladega mystery: Did missing woman even make it to NASCAR race? Second fan to disappear in 18 months 14
- WATCH LIVE: NASCAR AMERICA at 5 p.m. ET for Martinsville outlook 0