Sep 4, 2014, 4:15 PM EDT
We still have one race to go in the regular season, but the No. 22 pit crew team for Joey Logano in the Sprint Cup Series is already preparing for the upcoming Chase for the Sprint Cup.
But the pit crew is, shall we say, just a wee bit too exuberant, as pit crew boss Trent Cherry shows us in the latest edition of the Penske Files.
Check out the video below.
Follow me @JerryBonkowski
- DiZinno: St. Pete provides solid 2015 season kickoff, but issues some warning signs 1
- Off The Grid Mexico Kicks Off on NBCSports.com (VIDEO) 0
- Spectator injured but in stable condition after being hit by debris at St. Pete race 4
- Experience trumps youth on IndyCar’s opening weekend with aero kits 3
- NHRA: Jack Beckman (54 races), Larry Morgan (120 races) snap lengthy winless streaks in 4-Wide Nationals 2
- Montoya’s evolution evident after statement victory in St. Pete 2
- Montoya ekes out win in St. Petersburg season opener 6