Sep 4, 2014, 4:15 PM EDT
We still have one race to go in the regular season, but the No. 22 pit crew team for Joey Logano in the Sprint Cup Series is already preparing for the upcoming Chase for the Sprint Cup.
But the pit crew is, shall we say, just a wee bit too exuberant, as pit crew boss Trent Cherry shows us in the latest edition of the Penske Files.
Check out the video below.
Follow me @JerryBonkowski
Video from NASCAR America
- Kyle Busch roars back to win Truck race at Texas; Matt Crafton gets closer to clinching championship 0
- Tony Stewart sets fastest qualifying speed ever on 1.5-mile track (200.111 mph), but Matt Kenseth wins pole at Texas 1
- United States GP Paddock Notebook – Friday 0
- Hamilton inches away from Rosberg to top FP2 at COTA 0
- Sebastian Vettel to start United States GP from pit lane 0
- Hamilton quickest in first practice for United States GP 1
- 2014 United States Grand Prix Preview 0