Sep 5, 2014, 7:00 AM EDT
Ahead of this weekend’s Italian Grand Prix at Monza, NBCSN’s Will Buxton brings you the news and interviews in the latest instalment of NBC Sports’ original digital series “Paddock Pass”.
In part one, Will speaks to the warring Mercedes duo of Lewis Hamilton and Nico Rosberg following their on-track collision at the Belgian Grand Prix. The waters do appear to have calmed at the German team, but the stage is set for a thrilling encounter at Monza. We also hear from Fernando Alonso, Kevin Magnussen and Valtteri Bottas ahead of this weekend’s race.
Part two looks a bit further down the calendar to the United States Grand Prix, which is set to take place on November 2nd. We speak to American racing legend Mario Andretti, who is visiting Monza for the first time since 1983 this weekend, and Mexican racer Sergio Perez about the race in Austin, Texas.
- Hamilton may have won again, but it was Raikkonen and Rosberg who stood out in Bahrain 5
- Scott Dixon breaks through for elusive Long Beach win 2
- Hamilton pleased to fend off Ferrari in Bahrain despite last lap brake scare 1
- Hamilton puts on a show under the lights to win Bahrain GP 6
- Off The Grid: Melbourne premieres 1:30pm ET on NBCSN (VIDEO) 0
- Castroneves secures pole in IndyCar qualifying at Long Beach 1
- Hamilton eases to fourth straight pole position in Bahrain 0