Sep 5, 2014, 7:00 AM EDT
Ahead of this weekend’s Italian Grand Prix at Monza, NBCSN’s Will Buxton brings you the news and interviews in the latest instalment of NBC Sports’ original digital series “Paddock Pass”.
In part one, Will speaks to the warring Mercedes duo of Lewis Hamilton and Nico Rosberg following their on-track collision at the Belgian Grand Prix. The waters do appear to have calmed at the German team, but the stage is set for a thrilling encounter at Monza. We also hear from Fernando Alonso, Kevin Magnussen and Valtteri Bottas ahead of this weekend’s race.
Part two looks a bit further down the calendar to the United States Grand Prix, which is set to take place on November 2nd. We speak to American racing legend Mario Andretti, who is visiting Monza for the first time since 1983 this weekend, and Mexican racer Sergio Perez about the race in Austin, Texas.
- Rosberg fastest once again in second British GP practice 0
- Rosberg tops FP1 at Silverstone after gearbox change 0
- NHRA: Tony Pedregon hopes to keep momentum going in Norwalk 0
- NHRA: New president Peter Clifford full of ideas to get drag racing back on-track 8
- Ryan Briscoe making most of filling in for James Hinchcliffe 0
- F1 Strategy Group pushing through technical revolution for 2017, other changes planned as early as Belgian GP 6
- 2015 British Grand Prix Preview 1