Sep 5, 2014, 7:00 AM EST
Ahead of this weekend’s Italian Grand Prix at Monza, NBCSN’s Will Buxton brings you the news and interviews in the latest instalment of NBC Sports’ original digital series “Paddock Pass”.
In part one, Will speaks to the warring Mercedes duo of Lewis Hamilton and Nico Rosberg following their on-track collision at the Belgian Grand Prix. The waters do appear to have calmed at the German team, but the stage is set for a thrilling encounter at Monza. We also hear from Fernando Alonso, Kevin Magnussen and Valtteri Bottas ahead of this weekend’s race.
Part two looks a bit further down the calendar to the United States Grand Prix, which is set to take place on November 2nd. We speak to American racing legend Mario Andretti, who is visiting Monza for the first time since 1983 this weekend, and Mexican racer Sergio Perez about the race in Austin, Texas.
- LeBron James’ agent involved in Darrell Wallace Jr.’s hunt for sponsorship 1
- Sponsorship woes leave Jeb Burton scrambling again for a NASCAR ride 3
- Sprint Cup champ Kevin Harvick: “I’m as comfortable as I’ve ever been” 0
- Danica Patrick enters final year of contract but wants to stay at Stewart-Haas 14
- Start times for 2015 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series races 9
- Bowyer on Gordon: “You’re never good with somebody when it got that ugly” 25
- NASCAR considers unveiling 2016 rules at Sprint All-Star Race in May 2