Apr 21, 2014, 10:00 AM EDT
We compare each driver’s tally for the first four races of the 2013 and 2014 seasons – three of the five world champions on the grid are worse off.
Apr 21, 2014, 9:00 AM EDT
A rather drab race in China, but Mercedes won’t mind after extending its championship lead once again.
Apr 21, 2014, 8:00 AM EDT
Button and Magnussen can only bring their cars home in 11th and 13th on Sunday in China.
Apr 20, 2014, 9:45 AM EDT
Finn can only come home in eighth for Ferrari, some 50 seconds behind teammate Fernando Alonso.
Apr 20, 2014, 9:00 AM EDT
Largely unnoticed, these two youngsters were brilliant today in China.
Apr 20, 2014, 8:00 AM EDT
German driver saw no reason to follow team orders, but soon realised that there was no point in holding Ricciardo up.
Apr 20, 2014, 7:15 AM EDT
German driver downbeat after losing to Hamilton yet again, but in the grand scheme of things, it was a great result.
Apr 20, 2014, 6:30 AM EDT
Embarrassing error sees race end on lap 54, not lap 56; Kobayashi the only driver to lose a position.
Apr 20, 2014, 6:15 AM EDT
Ferrari ends torrid week with something to smile about as Alonso finishes third in China.
Apr 20, 2014, 5:47 AM EDT
German driver refuses to let Daniel Ricciardo past at first, but ultimately thinks better of it.
Apr 20, 2014, 5:30 AM EDT
British driver delighted with team effort, and pleased to see teammate Nico Rosberg reach the podium again.
Apr 20, 2014, 4:43 AM EDT
British driver goes wire-to-wire to claim his third straight win and number 25 of his F1 career.
Apr 20, 2014, 2:15 AM EDT
As the Mercedes turf war rumbles on, Red Bull and Ferrari will be waiting in the wings to pick up the pieces.
Apr 20, 2014, 2:00 AM EDT
Here’s how the drivers will line up for the 2014 Chinese Grand Prix today, live on NBCSN and Live Extra from 2:30am ET.
Apr 20, 2014, 1:30 AM EDT
He has come close before, but Hamilton finally can make it three wins in a row today in China.
Apr 19, 2014, 7:45 AM EDT
All smiles for Daniel after qualifying for the Chinese Grand Prix.
Apr 19, 2014, 7:00 AM EDT
Massa and Bottas both make the top 10 despite wet conditions playing against them.
Apr 19, 2014, 6:00 AM EDT
Jim Clark’s record that has stood since 1968 has now been broken by Hamilton in China.
Apr 19, 2014, 1:45 AM EDT
Could Fernando Alonso or Sebastian Vettel take advantage of the wet track to snatch pole position?
Apr 19, 2014, 12:45 AM EDT
Report reveals that Red Bull failed to supply accurate data, and what was supplied actually undermined the team’s argument.
- Red Bull tweaks Mercedes over attempt to increase ‘Fuelgate’ punishment 2
- NASCAR still humming along after last fall’s Richmond scandal 9
- Mercedes’ domination: Equivalent or different from Red Bull’s? 2
- Who is better off? 2013 vs 2014 F1 points comparison 0
- An anti-climactic race in China ahead of F1′s return to Europe 0
More from NASCAR America
- VIDEO: Vettel ignores team orders, telling team “tough luck” (20)
- Alonso’s doing it again – another year outperforming teammate, equipment (11)
- NASCAR still humming along after last fall’s Richmond scandal (9)
- In re-released interview, Brad Keselowski recalls how Rick Hendrick left him heartbroken (8)
- Maldonado brushes off crash and spin in practice (7)