Duck Commander 500
Apr 8, 2014, 8:00 AM EST
Joey Logano’s Texas win leads movers and shakers in NASCAR Sprint Cup Series standings after round seven of the season.
Apr 7, 2014, 12:28 PM EST
The rain-postponed Duck Commander 500 is underway at Texas Motor Speedway – 21 hours after it was originally scheduled to kick off before unending rain and several thunderstorms prevented any racing action on Sunday.
Apr 6, 2014, 2:00 PM EST
The Robertsons’ Duck Commander brand is sponsoring today’s race at Texas Motor Speedway.
Apr 5, 2014, 6:30 PM EST
The two Joe Gibbs Racing drivers were unable to escape from Round 1 of qualifying today.
Apr 5, 2014, 3:30 PM EST
Two special Duck Commander duck calls will be handed to the winners of tomorrow’s Sprint Cup race.
Mar 25, 2014, 12:00 PM EST
Uncle Si and Phil Robertson among those in the family affair of pre-race festivities at April’s Duck Commander 500.
Feb 6, 2014, 11:23 AM EST
Last year, the spring NASCAR weekend at Texas Motor Speedway was known as the NRA 500, and all that that entailed only four months after the Newtown tragedy at Sandy Hook. In 2014, that controversial title sponsor is now gone. So naturally, the replacement is Duck Commander, the brand of the best-selling duck calls and…
Video from NASCAR America
- LeBron James’ agent involved in Darrell Wallace Jr.’s hunt for sponsorship 1
- Sponsorship woes leave Jeb Burton scrambling again for a NASCAR ride 3
- Sprint Cup champ Kevin Harvick: “I’m as comfortable as I’ve ever been” 0
- Danica Patrick enters final year of contract but wants to stay at Stewart-Haas 14
- Start times for 2015 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series races 9
- Bowyer on Gordon: “You’re never good with somebody when it got that ugly” 25
- NASCAR considers unveiling 2016 rules at Sprint All-Star Race in May 2