Duck Commander 500
Apr 8, 2014, 8:00 AM EDT
Joey Logano’s Texas win leads movers and shakers in NASCAR Sprint Cup Series standings after round seven of the season.
Apr 7, 2014, 12:28 PM EDT
The rain-postponed Duck Commander 500 is underway at Texas Motor Speedway – 21 hours after it was originally scheduled to kick off before unending rain and several thunderstorms prevented any racing action on Sunday.
Apr 6, 2014, 2:00 PM EDT
The Robertsons’ Duck Commander brand is sponsoring today’s race at Texas Motor Speedway.
Apr 5, 2014, 6:30 PM EDT
The two Joe Gibbs Racing drivers were unable to escape from Round 1 of qualifying today.
Apr 5, 2014, 3:30 PM EDT
Two special Duck Commander duck calls will be handed to the winners of tomorrow’s Sprint Cup race.
Mar 25, 2014, 12:00 PM EDT
Uncle Si and Phil Robertson among those in the family affair of pre-race festivities at April’s Duck Commander 500.
Feb 6, 2014, 11:23 AM EDT
Last year, the spring NASCAR weekend at Texas Motor Speedway was known as the NRA 500, and all that that entailed only four months after the Newtown tragedy at Sandy Hook. In 2014, that controversial title sponsor is now gone. So naturally, the replacement is Duck Commander, the brand of the best-selling duck calls and…
- CFH Racing looks to turn things around once again at Milwaukee 0
- Welcome back, Wilson: Englishman back with Andretti for rest of 2015 1
- DiZinno: Daytona fence crash ripple effect could extend to other motorsports 8
- Ten with Townsend: Red Bull GRC 4 races in, post-MCAS New River 0
- Smiling Through the Rain: Silverstone proved that it isn’t all doom and gloom in F1 2
- NHRA: Anderson wins 4th of ’15, Stoffer over Sampey in 3rd all-female final in NHRA history; Kalitta, Beckman also win 2
- Ken Block seizes opportunity, wins Red Bull GRC at MCAS New River 0