Duck Commander 500
Apr 8, 2014, 8:00 AM EDT
Joey Logano’s Texas win leads movers and shakers in NASCAR Sprint Cup Series standings after round seven of the season.
Apr 7, 2014, 12:28 PM EDT
The rain-postponed Duck Commander 500 is underway at Texas Motor Speedway – 21 hours after it was originally scheduled to kick off before unending rain and several thunderstorms prevented any racing action on Sunday.
Apr 6, 2014, 2:00 PM EDT
The Robertsons’ Duck Commander brand is sponsoring today’s race at Texas Motor Speedway.
Apr 5, 2014, 6:30 PM EDT
The two Joe Gibbs Racing drivers were unable to escape from Round 1 of qualifying today.
Apr 5, 2014, 3:30 PM EDT
Two special Duck Commander duck calls will be handed to the winners of tomorrow’s Sprint Cup race.
Mar 25, 2014, 12:00 PM EDT
Uncle Si and Phil Robertson among those in the family affair of pre-race festivities at April’s Duck Commander 500.
Feb 6, 2014, 11:23 AM EDT
Last year, the spring NASCAR weekend at Texas Motor Speedway was known as the NRA 500, and all that that entailed only four months after the Newtown tragedy at Sandy Hook. In 2014, that controversial title sponsor is now gone. So naturally, the replacement is Duck Commander, the brand of the best-selling duck calls and…
- Power wins Verizon P1 Award in Detroit with new track record 1
- Preview: Detroit’s doubleheader a crucial weekend for IndyCar championship 0
- ARCA: From welder to race car driver, Sarah Cornett-Ching continues her building prowess 2
- Taylor Swift to be featured on Tony Kanaan’s IndyCar in Detroit; will she make it to track? 7
- Surprises, struggles: NHRA at one-third mark of ’15 season 5
- FIA seeking new teams for Formula 1 in 2016 and 2017 8
- Gossage to Walker: “We need a more competitive race this year than last year” 2